Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Guys Like to Swim Too!

Since it is that time of the season and my husband is looking for new swim shorts, I thought why not post about them. When searching through so many swim shorts I figured out I really like the solid colored ones this year. I picked a teal colored, longer short and a green colored, shorter short for my outfit. These can both be found under "Guys, Dive In".

I decided to pair both with a tank because I see these are coming back. And just a little warning, it seems shorter swim trunks are in now considering the longer style are harder to find. I gotta say though, I like them! So Guys, Just Go For It!!

I through in a pair of manly sunglasses, a waterproof watch and some reef flip flops. The sandals are awesome! My husband owns a pair and they have a bottle opener on the sole of the shoe. Perfect for the beach, I know!

Good Luck Guys on Finding Your Perfect Pair of Swim Shorts This Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment