Wednesday, June 19, 2013

No More Short Shorts

I was shopping this past weekend and stopped in Express. Of course, I know!! :) I had a couple coupons so I bought two pairs of their cotton shorts that were on display on one of the many tables. They are fabulous! These are the perfect length! I fell in love the minute I tried on. They are not long but they are not short. I guess you can say they land in the middle of a Bermuda short and Daisy Duke.

I got a pair of black and brown ones. They can easily be dressed up and dressed down which is perfect for me. I used to never wear shorts because everywhere I went they were always way to short and that just makes me uncomfortable. But, I can tell you now I will be rocking the shorts more often now that I have discovered new lengths. Longer shorts are in now, I see them everywhere!

So Join the Trend! Pair with a blouse and cute pair of heels for a night out. Or pair with cute flats and top for hanging out during the day! Check out the outfit under "New Lengths".

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment