Sunday, June 2, 2013

How High Do Your Pants Go?

Let's talk about high waisted pants. I know some of you think they are so 70's, which is true but I see them everywhere lately. Pinterest, a friends closest, Instagram, etc... And you know fashion items always come back around eventually. With that said, I want a pair! :)

I don't see why someone wouldn't want a pair because they are so flattering. They basically suck everything in. Which is a good thing, right? Anyway, in the outfit I put together called "High Waisted" I paired the pants with a flowing feather print blouse (which I love). You really can wear any heel you want just make sure it has some height, no flats! I threw in some big sunglasses, a pop of color with the purse and a statement ring to throw it all together.

I had the vision of this outfit with a cute bun hairdo and possibly a scarf wrap for your head. Just in case you were wondering why the scarf was thrown in there.

I'm just loving this look right now, So Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment