Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Do You Want to Party Rock?

I thought so!

Some of my girlfriends have introduced me to "party rockin' pants" (as we like to call them). AKA Harem Pants. BTW, we also have a party rockin' dance (just a fun fact). 

I am in love with these, so I wanted to blog about them and show you how cute they are! I'm not sure I would have ever purchased these unless I saw how cute they could be on my friends! Harem pants are basically pants that are loose fitting from the knee up and then fitted from the knee down. It is known to be a cross between the skinny jean and a skirt. How cool is that?

The pants come in all different colors and prints so you have a wide variety to choose from. In the "Harem Outfit" I posted I showed a jumpsuit with harem pants as well as an already put together outfit so you can see some whole ensembles put together. The outfit I put together has a print harem pant so you can see how easy it is to put together an outfit even with a print.

Another option I love is pairing them with a bustier and suspenders. I'm so excited and can't wait to go shopping!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment