Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Season For White Pants

I'm obsessed with white pants. They are clean, summery and have a beachy feel to them. You can rock a pair of white pants even when not on the beach.

The trick to getting the right type of white pants is to get the right material and fit for you. You don't want these so skin tight that they hug every inch of you. You also don't want too thin of material so they are basically see through. So, try on some different cuts whether it be harem, trouser, crop, etc... Try them all! What do you have to lose? Besides looking fabulous! (wink, wink).

The outfit I put together; see "nautical", shows a white pant with a bright blue sleeveless blouse. Very beachy, I might add. I tried to keep it light on the accessories because honestly you don't need much. I paired this with a cute straw bag (so in this season), a cute bangle, some simple gold earrings and "call it spring" wedges.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment