Monday, May 13, 2013

Just Call Me... Fire Warden!

Fun Fact: I am the Fire Warden at my job. I have to attend two training sessions a year so I know what to do in case of an emergency. I have to be the calm one and lead my co-workers to safety if there is a fire in the building. One of the many "perks" of being the Fire Warden is having to wear an orange vest when evacuating. :)

Last September was the first time our office had to evacuate during the practice run. They do a practice run once a year. My first training session of the year will be next week. And yes, in September I had to wear the orange vest which is fine but, I can't help but think how much cuter it could be. First it's mesh and completely baggy, which isn't flattering for anyone outside of the NBA. Therefore, I decided to create a completely cute Fire Warden Outfit. I'm proposing a bright orange blazer. Check out how cute the "Fire Warden Chic" outfit is!!!

Do you think they'll take my suggestion? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment