Monday, April 8, 2013

April Showers Bring..... Bubbles!

If you are like me and work in a city downtown, forgetting your umbrella is the worst. From my parking garage to the doors of my office building is about a 10 minute walk. Therefore, if it's pouring outside I need an umbrella and I need one bad.

Since working downtown for almost 2 years, I have seen many different types and styles of umbrellas. It is honestly part of your outfit, so why not get a cute one?

I actually have a funny story. I am currently on my third umbrella in 2 years.

The first one I bought could honestly fold up into the size of my hand. After one late night of appetizers and drinks downtown with my husband I said good-bye to my tiny pink stripe umbrella. Let's just say the cab driver now has a cute new accessory.

The second one I bought was from Express (one of my favorite stores by the way). One morning the wind was so bad on my way into work and my umbrella literally turned inside out. Like something out of MOVIE! I couldn't help but crack up laughing because I couldn't get it under control. (giggle - it still makes me laugh today)

And that takes me to my third and current umbrella which I actually got for free in Chicago for spending TOO much money in Bloomingdale's. Go Figure. Hopefully third one is a charm.

I guess that brings me back to one of my favorite umbrella looks and I have only seen one of these in person but I'm absolutely in love! Dun Dah Da! The Bubble Umbrella! This thing will not turn inside out on you, which is great news for me! (haha) And the look is so sleek and cute! I'm obsessed!
At Zappos $48

No comments:

Post a Comment