Thursday, April 11, 2013

Denim, Denim, Denim...

Oh yes! Denim is back and it is everywhere. Denim jackets are in this Spring and they are in so many colors! I noticed the trend a month or two ago while shopping one afternoon. Every store was filled with their new Spring lines and denim was everywhere I turned.

This is making me regret donating all my denim jackets a few years ago. About 6 years ago, while I was working in retail denim jackets were a staple in everyone's wardrobe. I had one in every cut, style and color. I should have known to keep those because like many other items in Fashion, they ALWAYS come back in style.

The look I'm loving this Spring is florals and denim. Like denim, florals are everywhere too it seems but we will get to that later. You can honestly pair any floral dress with a denim jacket and since denim jackets are in the "Now"; it will not be hard to find one that you love!

Check out the outfit "Denim Darling" to see how easy and adorable it is to rock the denim jacket this Spring!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment