Thursday, April 25, 2013

What Type of Leather Skirt is Perfect for You?

Who out there owns a leather skirt? I don't but I really want one. While in Chicago I was trying to help one of my girlfriends find one (You know who you are :). She was on a mission and we did find many leather skirts in every store we went in. However, I soon learned it is hard to find the perfect leather skirt for you.

Wearing leather this way can be tricky. Especially in a skirt because you want it to be comfortable and not too tight. Also, I noticed many leather skirts out there are too poofy and that is never good. Poofy is for your Wedding Day or the Prom :)

That said, this blog post is dedicated to the perfect leather skirt. I showed some options on how to wear with different colored leather. So, if you don't have one yet... Good Luck & Have Fun With It!

I hope to find my cut soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment