Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Can Your Rock the Leopard?

"Animal" Print
I know animal prints are nothing new but leopard print is everywhere it seems. People are rocking animal prints far from the Jersey Shore.

Today at work I saw the cutest outfit put together with leopard print. I wanted to spread the fashion and decided to blog about it. Leopard is great because you can pair so many different colors with it. The outfits I created are paired with purple and orange. Each one looking fabulously colorful and chic.

The one on the left can be found in my closet. However, the blouse, skirt and belt were bought at Express. It all depends what brand or designer you like. I can't wait to shop for a leopard skirt and purple top to pair with the blazer already in my closet.

Let Your Animal Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment