Sunday, April 14, 2013

Make a Scene in Your Midi

The Midi Dress is exactly what it sounds like. The length of a Midi Dress hits below the knee but above the ankle. Not as long as a maxi but not as short as a regular dress which is at or a little above the knee.

I have been seeing Midi Dresses all over social media lately and they come in so many different colors and prints. I've seen some in comic strip print, American sign print, tribal print & Tye-dye. All have great potential for an awesome outfit.

The outfit I put together under "Neon Midi" is based on a Black & White Midi Tye-dye Dress. I absolutely love seeing neon colors mixed with black & white so here is a perfect example. If you have a black and white outfit already (which I'm sure you do) mix in some neon colors to give it some pop. Adding neon is easy. It could be a bag, your shoes, some jewelry, pretty much anything!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment