Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Constructing Converse Craze!

Helmsman in Olive
Ryan received another pair of shoes today and these ones are from Converse. Let me just say I'm in Love. They are called Helmsman and you have the option of getting them in several different colors. Ryan picked olive and the only ones I could find on Polyvore were either grey or blue. I opted for the grey and created a matching outfit! Check out "The Helmsman".

Anyway, I love these shoes not only because they look stylish but you can dress them up or down. In the related outfit I paired a tee and button up with these shoes. You can wear either! Whether you are going to the grocery store or a casual dinner with your Lady, these shoes will work!

I will probably be more excited when Ryan wears these than he will be :)

Enjoy Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment