Saturday, April 13, 2013

Lighten Your Limbs!

Light It Up
How much fun are colored tights? They can lighten an entire outfit! They come in every color and many different designs. The great thing about tights is they can be worn with almost anything. Such as skirts, dresses, tunics, shorts, boots, booties, flats, you name it! It's all about building your outfit around your colored tights!

Let's say you have a pair of red tights you love and want to wear. Red can be worn with black, white, blue, brown, grey, other shades of red. This list can go on and on. I'm sure there is a dress, tunic, or skirt  in your closet that is one of the previous colors. What type of shoes do you usually wear with that item of clothing? And there you have your outfit!

I own this cute three quarter sleeve black shirt dress which has gold accents. If I pair this with red tights and add my gold flats that I usually wear with it, my outfit is done! And more colorful I might add. Accessories is always the fun part. Grab a red handbag possibly a gold watch and you're ready to go out!

Check out the outfit I put together "Mustard Must Have"! I started with the mustard tights, then I added the white tunic, then the brown booties to match the belt. I then played with different colors to give it some more pop and that is where the coral fit in nicely!

Key is to have fun with your colored tights!!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. love it!! I'm wearing my red tights this week for sure...and I have a shirt dress to go with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your outfit!! ;)

    ReplyDelete