Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hello Spring! Good-bye Boots!

Hello 70 degree weather, when just last week it was 30 degrees when walking into work at 8:30 in the morning. Time for me to finally put my boots away, and I have to admit it's a welcomed good-bye.

Spring is amazing for many reasons but the first one that comes to mind is SHOES! I say this because I'm from Ohio. Until today, I have yet to wear my first pair of flip flops of the year. With that said, today is a noteworthy day! The coming of Spring and shoes means there are many things I'm excited for:
                                   - Pedicures - Sandals - Bright Colors - Capri's - Skirts -

So, since this blog is dedicated to fashion...I will reveal my latest obsession in shoes and am very thankful I can finally wear these! And before the big reveal I do know these aren't "new" but I'm newly obsessed with them to say the least. Three Words... "The - Tom - Look"!

These slip on shoes to me are fabulous! They scream Spring! Fresh! Adorable! They come in so many colors and all I can imagine is a pair of ankle crop jeans, a blouse spring top with a pair of RED Tom shoes! Now is that Spring Clean or what?

See the Outfit I put together! "Tom in the Spring"

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment