Saturday, April 27, 2013

How to Purchase that Expensive Look For Cheaper!

The Jackie O dress was created because designer Laurel Berman's blouse would not stay tucked into her pencil skirt. The dress presents the same pencil skirt/blouse silhouette but the Jackie O dress is just one piece of fabric instead of two. The dress also has a distinctive angled neckline and can be purchased in many different prints or solid colors. Only thing is the Jackie O dress is pretty pricey and if you are on a budget you may have to come up with an alternative to enjoy this look.

One of my girlfriends brought this dress to my attention and I immediately fell in love. When I started researching the dress and its retailers, I noticed the cost was about $350 or higher.

In the "Jackie O" ensemble I created there are two options for similar dresses and both are under $100. The red one shares the same silhouette as well as the angular neckline. The grey one has a "V" neckline and has ruffles below the waist if you would like some extra flair. Each look is stunning!

Now you are able to wear that high priced look for cheaper!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment