Friday, April 12, 2013

The Leather Jacket

When I was in Chicago last month celebrating St. Patrick's Day I purchased one major item while out for our shopping trip. My friend and I stopped in Bloomingdale's and everything was so beautiful! I immediately fell in love with numerous items.

But my major splurge was a vintage leather Michael Kors Jacket. I am obsessed with this jacket. It is black and beige with half the sleeves in black cable sweater material. The front zipper zips diagonally across the body and has thick hemmed collars that can fold down to get various looks out of it.

Just because Michael Kors is pricey doesn't mean you can't rock the leather jacket look. Check out the outfit I put together under "Not So Tough". This outfit is not only "Not Tough" to put together but also "Not Pricey"!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment