Monday, April 15, 2013

This Ones For the Boys!

My husband just purchased some new shoes the other day and I couldn't stop thinking about this one pair he bought. Weird.... I know :)

I just think they are so cool and can't wait until he gets them! The pair that I love are the Classic Leather Vintage by Reebok! These shoes are just SHARP! I immediately said "oooohhhhh" when he showed them to me. Since then I couldn't stop thinking about what he could wear with them. I am probably more excited about these shoes than he is and I'm not even the one who gets to wear them!

So.. Tah-Duh... A New Outfit was Created! Check Out "Classic Vintage" to see what I paired with these beauties! The great thing about these shoes is they would also look great with khakis, cargo shorts, button-ups, or t-shirts! They are that awesome!

Enjoy Gentlemen!

No comments:

Post a Comment