Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Kick Butt in Style!

High-Yah!

My husband came into my office today to teach a self-defense class. We have a newly launched Wellness Program for our office so he offered his services to come in and teach a class. Let's just say... Everyone Loved It!!

While he was teaching this class, of course I was thinking... "Man, I could really wear some cute outfits to a class like this". So, thank you Hubby for my outfit inspiration!


As you will soon find out anyway, yellow is my FAVORITE color. This was my base for starting an adorable workout outfit. From there I figured out what colors I love with yellow. First colors that came to mind were pink and grey. And there you have it. Check out the outfit I put together under "Sweatin' Style"!

At first I wasn't a fan of the tight yoga pants but I now am a proud owner. It all depends what top you pair with it. I like the tight straight leg yoga pants with a loose fitting top. Any workout outfit is complete with a great pair of shoes. I'm loving New Balance shoes. They are great to workout in and look great in so many colors!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment